Education and Skills Training Certificate Admission Requirements
- Complete a TRU Application for Admission
- Participate in an intake interview and assessment with program faculty
- Demonstrate a keen interest in the chosen training area or have prior work experience
- Provide documentation of a disability
When Should You Apply?
This program starts in September and has limited enrolment. Submit your completed application package to the Admissions Office (OM 1155) in February or March to avoid disappointment, particularly if financial assistance is required.
How much will it cost?
- Monthly cost is approximately $400
- Textbook and supplies are approximately $200
- Students require appropriate clothing and footwear for each training area
Students requiring financial assistance should apply at the time of their initial interview. A limited number of financial grants, scholarships and bursaries are available.
For program information, please contact:
Office: Old Main Building - Room 2465