Help for Online Services
- Web Registration Minimum Browser Requirements
- Web Registration Hours of Operation
- Security When Using Public-Access Computers
- IT Service Desk Assistance
Web Registration Minimum Browser Requirements
- Internet Explorer 5 or Firefox 1 and higher.
- Cookies must be enabled.
- The Safari browser on the Mac is not supported.
You may be able to use earlier versions of these or other browsers not listed here, though success is not guaranteed.
Web Registration Hours of Operation
Web registration is operational seven days a week, with the following exceptions for maintenance:
- Daily, between 3:30 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. Pacific Time
- Saturday, between 1:30 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. Pacific Time
You may register during the above down times by accessing and submitting the secure online Course Registration form.
Security When Using Public-Access Computers
TRU-OL has provided as secure an environment as possible. However, most browsers save recently opened screens in a "cache" file. Consequently, even though you log out from online services and quit the browser, another person later using the same computer may be able to access this cached information and look at your personal records. To prevent this, you must do the following:
- Always log out from online services.
- Always clear your browser's cache before quitting.
- Always quit the browser.