Board of Directors
The Prior Learning International Research Centre (PLIRC) is fortunate to have attracted ten energetic scholars, all internationally known for their research on Prior Learning, to serve as the Board of Directors.
Dr. Christine Wihak is the Director of PLIRC.
Members of the Board of Directors are:
- Roslyn Cameron, Central Queensland University, Australia
- Linda Cooper, University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Judy Harris, Thompson Rivers University, Canada
- Helen Pokorny, University of Westminster, England
- Nan Travers, Empire State College, USA
- Joy Van Kleef, CEO, Canadian Institute for Recognizing Learning, Canada
- Patrick Werquin, Conservatoire National des Arts et Metiers, France
- Ruth Whittaker, Glasgow Caledonian University, Scotland
Honourary Founding Members