Occupational Therapist Assistant and Physiotherapist Assistant Diploma
Opportunity: Bachelor of Health Science
Turn your Occupational Therapist Assistant and Physiotherapist Assistant diploma from Humber Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning into a Bachelor of Health Science degree at Thompson Rivers University, Open Learning
- Type: Articulation
- Credits Awarded: up to 54 transfer
- Effective Date: April 18, 2013
- Term: Ongoing
- Fees: Standard program admission and transcript assessment fees
- Students may earn extra academic credit for courses they have gained through Humber Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning, Thompson Rivers University, and other post-secondary institutions or through prior learning assessment mechanisms.
- Graduates of the Bachelor of Health Science have been given formal recognition by Royal Roads University as meeting the admission requirements, of an applicable undergraduate degree into their Master of Arts in Leadership program. Please note that graduates will still need to meet any remaining program entrance requirements outlined by Royal Roads University.
Graduates of the Massage Therapy advanced diploma program are eligible for the pre-assessed transfer credit if they meet the following criteria:
- Were enrolled in year one of the Massage Therapy advanced diploma program from April 18, 2013 onwards
- Meet TRU-OL credit eligibility requirements.
Total Remaining Credits: 66 credits (21 Lower Level, 45 Upper Level)
- General education credits: 12
- Lower level electives: 9
- Upper level electives: 36
- Upper level requirements: 9
Contact Strategic Partnerships
Please contact us at 1.800.663.9711 ext 6839, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, for general or specific program information.