We are proud to offer resources to prepare students for career development. We are committed to supporting students reach their career goals through a variety of initiatives.
What we Offer
- FREE one-on-one appointments with a Career Education Coordinator. Book appointments online through Symplicity.
- Computers for student use to develop résumés, cover letters, and to research companies
- Private room for skype or phone interviews
- Photocopier and scanner for employment related materials
- Career resource library with over 100 titles to support your career goals
- Career Management Course - a one-credit career focused course for non-co-op students
- Workshops for students on topics including networking, interviews, labour market research, job fair preparation, career planning and more