Kickstart Your Career!
Search Job Postings
Sign up to receive notifications of new job postings
Contact us to schedule your own appointment with a Student Employment Coordinator. Receive one-on-one job coaching, resume & cover letter help, develop and practice professional interview skills, info on targeting specific employers, info on government employment programs, labour market info, and more.
Schedule an appointment now.
Co-op Education (Co-op) is a for-credit course, and combines full-time on-campus study with full-time off-campus paid work experience. It provides you with an opportunity to enhance your education by acquiring career related work experience before graduation. This gives you the opportunity to apply the knowledge and skills developed in the classroom in a practical work environment.
Events & Workshops
Attend Campus wide workshops on career related topics (Resumes & cover letters that have impact, Strengthen your Interview skills, Develop your Career Portfolio, Labour Market Information, Job Search Strategies, Networking tips, etc)
Connect with employers in your field through Job fairs and Employer Information Sessions.
- Follow on Twitter andFacebook for new job & volunteer opportunities, career tips, etc.
- Computer usage for developing resumes, cover letters, researching companies etc.
- Telephone access (local and long distance) for employment related calls
- Fax, Photocopier and Scanner for employment related materials. (Resume, Cover letter, etc)
- Career resource library with over 100 titles to help build your career.
Talent Egg Videos