When Can I Register?
Your registration status shows the date and time when you can register in courses. You will receive an email when the information is available for viewing or you can check myTRU.
How to check your Registration Status
- Log in to myTRU
- Select the Student Resources tab
- Select Registration Status under Register for Kamloops Campus Courses.
- This indicates the date and time when you can start to register. There will be one date for the Summer semester and one date for the Fall and Winter semesters. (You enroll in Fall and Winter semester courses at the same time).
- You will be able to find out if there are any holds on your account, such as library fines or outstanding fees owing. You must clear all holds before you can register.
- The date is available through myTRU in early June for Fall and Winter semester course registration and in March for Summer semester courses.
For details on how priority is determined, see Registration Priority.