International Student Registration
Deposit due upon registration for Summer 2017 courses.
Instructions for new, ESAL, first and second year students
- Review courses and program requirements in the TRU Calendar.
- Connect with an academic advisor.
Course planning is mandatory for all international students. Before you can register in courses, connect with an advisor by phone, email or in person.
- New students must provide an official school transcript and English language test scores (if applicable) before your courses can be finalized by advisors.
- Once you have your courses planned and approved by an advisor, prepare a conflict-free timetable including CRNs, then submit your timetable to the International Admissions Office to be registered in your courses on your assigned date.
- Students must pay fall semester fees in full prior to their registration date or have an approved sponsorship letter in place.
English language proficiency
Language proficiency will be assessed by your academic advisor. Your advisor will indicate the level of ESAL (English as a Second or Additional Language) you can select, if required.
Third and fourth year, post-baccalaureate and graduate students
- Pay the $1200 tuition deposit through your myTRU account.
- Prepare a study plan and obtain approval from your faculty program advisor.
- Once approved, register online or in person, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Graduate students contact GradAdmissions@tru.ca
- Review your course schedule online through myTRU.
- Pay the balance of Fall semester fees by August 1 to avoid being removed from all classes.
Students who are funded by a third party organization are not able to register online at this time. Please contact International Admissions for registration assistance.