International Student Registration
Instructions for new, ESAL, first and second year students
- Connect with an Academic Advisor. Course planning is mandatory for all international students. Before you can register in courses, connect with an advisor by phone, email or in person.
- New students must provide an official school transcript and English language test scores (if applicable) before your courses can be finalized by advisors.
- Once you have your courses planned and approved by an advisor, prepare a conflict-free timetable then submit your timetable to the International Admissions Office to be registered in your courses on your assigned date.
- Students must pay fall semester fees in full prior to their registration date or have an approved sponsorship letter in place.
English language proficiency
Language proficiency will be assessed by your academic advisor. Your advisor will indicate the level of ESAL (English as a Second or Additional Language) you can select, if required.
Third and fourth year, post-baccalaureate and graduate students
- Pay the $1200 tuition deposit through your myTRU account.
- Refer to the TRU Calendar and review the program requirements to select your courses. Then prepare a conflict-free timetable.
- Register online or in person, or send email to email@example.com
Graduate students contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay the balance of Fall semester fees by August 1 to avoid being removed from all classes.
Students who are funded by a third party organization are not able to register online at this time. Please contact International Admissions for registration assistance.