How to Use myTRU
Your log-in name is your TRU student number, consisting of a "T" followed by eight digits (e.g., T00011111).
Enter your password. If this is your first time accessing myTRU, your password is your date of birth in this format: YYMMDD. For example, if your birthdate is December 3, 1985 your password is 851203.
Select the Student tab.
What is myTRU?
myTRU is an online service that allows you to:
- Find your registration status
- Register for courses
- Look up, add or drop classes
- Print your student schedule or review your weekly schedule
- Pay or review any balances including your tuition deposit or commitment fee and tuition.
- Opt-out of the TRUSU Health & Dental Plan
- Apply for and review student awards or financial support
- Access your final grades, transcripts or T2202A tax forms
- Apply to graduate
- Review your academic profile
- Update your personal information
- Be notified of important student announcements
All TRU students receive an Student Outlook email.
New Students: Be sure to read your admission letter for registration information specific to your program.