Attending university can be one of the most anticipated events in your life, but it can also be daunting. The Academic Advising staff help you through the system whether you are a Canadian or an international student.
On-campus course planning workshops
Academic advisors offer workshops for applicants to Arts, Business and Science to help them plan their courses. Sessions are on-campus in November and December, with more available in spring 2015.
For more information, see High School Students.
- Advisors help you choose the right courses, enabling you to reach your career and educational goals.
- Some of you may find your questions answered within this website, while others will need more help.
- Online tutorials include:
- We also offer more individualized degree advising tutorials, with videos of the Arts, Business and Science course planning workshops for students who have already decided on their area of study.
- You can also find tutorials and videos explaining timetables and registration for TRU's Summer Session and Fall/Winter Semesters. These tutorials help build a conflict-free timetable and explain how to register for classes through myTRU.